whitman wrote:
> Jim, thanks for that.
>
> Quick glance at Amazon shows variable prices for what looks like
> different colours of the Audioquest Dragonfly—90 quid for black, 200 for
> red, etc.
>
> I presume there are technical differences?

Yes but black will be more than good enough. If you are in UK which I
think you are I’d say get the Lightning USB cable then take your iPad,
cable and headphones to Richer Sounds and test the Dragonfly before you
buy. If it works to your satisfaction with the native iOS music app and
some music you know well then it will also work with iPeng.
Just check that Richer Sounds have some in stock.

Jim
https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Radio
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes