slartibartfast wrote:
> So in this case do you think it is because the Tidal stream is FLAC? I
> have found that if I keep trying pause will eventually work after
> multiple attempts. Pausing Spotty works OK when streaming OGG Vorbis but
> fails in the same way when transcoded to FLAC.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Yes, it’s because players might consider they can’t find synchro in the
middle of a flac stream but can on an ogg stream (which is wrong
obviously). I’ve seen so many bizarre behaviors with UPnP players during
these few years my plugin has been active.

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3