slartibartfast wrote:
> They shouldn't need to be on the same computer. My Foobar is on Windows
> and LMS is on a Pi.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

No I know :) but I’m asking in case they are because I’m wondering if
there is problem where UPnP detection does not work because of some more
recent Windows creativity on the loopback network

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3