Hello! First time posting here, and let me say thank you for this
plugin!

I'm using LMS with the Airplay plugin and it works perfectly. However,
when sending music to my Pioneer SC-LX57 (Airplay compatible), if the
album art (cover) is bigger than 600 pixels (approx.) it doesn't show
anything. It doesn't matter if I streams local music or from tidal.

1) Is there a way to downscale the image?

For example, taking a look at the logs, it looks like when fetching the
album art from Tidal it uses a default resolution of 1280x1280 pixels.
Deep diving a little bit, Tidal also provides cover art with available
resolutions of 640x640 and 320x320 pixels.

2) Is there a way to fetch a different resolution (320x320 or 640x640)
from Tidal?

Can't post urls yet so I'll include them in a second post.

Thanks so much,
Frank