chrissy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I really wonder why so few people are interested in this app. It's
> really a great improvement for everyone that uses streaming services.
> Greets
> Christian

+1 I agree!

I use it exclusively, I don't even bother with the LMS UI.

I recommend it in other threads when the limitations of the LMS UI come
up, and ...<crickets>

I wonder if it's partly due to the fact that there are so many apple
people out there. Even if you are an apple person you can buy a cheap
android mini tablet.

Maybe the thread title should be "free money to try this app!" Then the
first post say "just kidding about the money, but try this app"

Jim