slartibartfast wrote:
> anything else requires tapping "more"

yes, "more" is a required tap. I had asked about that earlier. But, once
you get used to it its just tap,tap,tap...music

I find I like it allot for suggestions, then navigating from there. For
example, a 10cc album was suggested after listening to Yello, select the
suggested album, instead of playing that, go down to the rest of their
albums and pick the one you want. Or, similar artists will take you
somewhere else...

I didn't give the standard LMS UI much time, I found it difficult for
anything other than search and find.

The one quirk is some of their "collections" that are not playlists
won't play directly, but you can save the collection to a playlist, then
share the playlist

Jim