RCST wrote:
> Technically that's possible. Actually when I first developed this app,
> I have thought about an alternative way: only one sharing icon, after
> tapping the sharing icon, open a pop-up window to choose actions ( play
> now, add to next or add to end ...) and target players, but maybe just
> too many taps, so I killed that idea.

I am fine with the way it is, but in the interest of @SamY's question,
what about "more" pulling up three items - play on LMS, Queue on LMS,
and "change player". If you choose "change" it allows selection from the
list, and returns you to back to the three selections. This way, those
who don't want to change the player don't have additional taps.

As an alternative, I don't know the specifics of what @SamY is looking
for, but I do this: I have three often used players always synced, with
the LMS sync option "power on/off separately". This way I have LMS
connect set to one, choose, then "play on LMS", then power on the
player(s) I am listening to at the time. The only thing that does not
address is if you want to play different music on different players.

Jim