Redrum wrote:
> I am fine with the way it is, but in the interest of @SamY's question,
> what about "more" pulling up three items - play on LMS, Queue on LMS,
> and "change player". If you choose "change" it allows selection from the
> list, and returns you to back to the three selections. This way, those
> who don't want to change the player don't have additional taps.

I agree about minimizing the runtime user interaction. However, what I
had in mind was an option in the setup menu to specify something like
"Choose at runtime" for the player so that users who only use it with
one player could bypass the runtime dialog altogether.

> As an alternative, I don't know the specifics of what @SamY is looking
> for, but I do this: I have three often used players always synced, with
> the LMS sync option "power on/off separately". This way I have LMS
> connect set to one, choose, then "play on LMS", then power on the
> player(s) I am listening to at the time. The only thing that does not
> address is if you want to play different music on different players.

Great idea! I keep forgetting how powerful and flexible the LMS sync
feature can be.

Sam