slartibartfast wrote:
> This is on Windows if that makes a difference.

Ah! Yup, that'll be it - or at least I'm 99.9% sure that's it. The DB
stores paths as "A/B/C" - but when checking if a file exists, I (for
windows) convert to "A\B\C". The issue is that I'm storing this
converted path in the list to be removed, so the call to remove the path
fails! Sorry, my fault. Will be fixed for 0.0.2

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.