mruddo wrote:
> That's a good question... as to whether or not it's running! Silly
> question perhaps, but how do I tell if a plugin is running?

the plugin starts an executable named "bliss-mixer" - it was this you
needed to check if it was running. (via "ps -eaf" on Linux)

mruddo wrote:

> - I've then set it to something other than DSTM, and put it back to
> Bliss, while at the same time adjusting the Bliss Mixer settings to Add
> 10 tracks (as opposed to 5).
> - When I play a track DSTM only adds 5 tracks... so maybe it's not
> really using Bliss (i.e. perhaps it's not running?)

If a mix cannot be created, the LMS plugin will fallback to using
LastMix or Spotty. Perhaps this is what is happening. You would need to
enable LMS's logging to see if this is the case.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.