Okay, I've now finished listening to the whole track through DAC32,
which uses a more complex conversion rules (you'll see it in the log).
All flawless. 37410

Now I am playing back the same track using the beta by Ralph Irving
aaaand... it plays back without stopping. This, again, on the DAC32 with
the complex conversion rule you can see in the attachment above.To say I
am baffled would be an understatement. I am sure about the
socketwrapper.exe versions, as I had been careful about renaming them
with descriptive extensions. I will leave this play for a while and come
back to see if it's stopped but it's at 16m50s now and I doubt it will
stop, it always happened far sooner...

Back and it's still going at 38m18s...

I'll now try to use the original socketwrapper.exe, just for a laugh.
And it's now at 54m55s and happily chugging along.

I honestly don't know what to say. What could explain this? I am sorry,
I feel bad for wasting your time, bpa. You saw the logs, I wasn't
imagining things :-(