cpd73 wrote:
> Mixer/Plugin changes:
>
> >   >
  -  Ensure all prefs are prefixed pref_ in settings HTML file.
  -  Add 'Bin/windows' to LMS's bin search paths if running under
  > windows. Likewise add 'Bin/mac' for mac.
  -  Rename 'Bin/darwin' to 'Bin/mac' as this is now added to the
  > search path.
  -  Add vcruntime140.dll to 'Bin/windows'
  -  Don't repeatedly start mixer when API/DSTM invoked.
  -  Do path conversion (remove/add media dir) in plugin before/after
  > calling mixer.
  -  Support setting 'mixerdebug: 1' in
  > 'prefs/plugin/blissmixer.prefs' to enable bliss-mixer debug.
  > > >

> Analyser changes:
>
> >   >
  -  Package vcruntime140.dll with Windows ZIP.
  -  Update user docs.
  -  Update ignore syntax to allow adding SQL WHERE clauses.
  -  Use newer version of tag reader library.
  -  If fail to remove old tracks from DB, then output more info.
  -  Fix removing old tracks when run under Windows.

> Analyser binaries (initial post updated):
>
> >   >   >
  -  'Linux'

(https://github.com/CDrummond/bliss-analyser/releases/download/0.0.2/bliss-analyser-linux-0.0.2.zip)
  -  'Mac'

(https://github.com/CDrummond/bliss-analyser/releases/download/0.0.2/bliss-analyser-mac-0.0.2.zip)
  -  'Windows'

(https://github.com/CDrummond/bliss-analyser/releases/download/0.0.2/bliss-analyser-windows-0.0.2.zip)
  > > > It successfully deleted my 15 non-existent files [emoji106]. I still
don't know what they were. Is there a way to compare two databases?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk