streifenleopard wrote:
> Thank you for your quick reply.
> I in fact managed to track down an old backup file and i will have to
> live with the fact that some ratings are gone but it shouldn't really be
> too much of a bother.
> One thing I noticed as I was looking at the file persist.db in SQLite:
> some ratings have been preserved but not all. I wonder if this has to do
> with the date these rating were imported?
If by "imported" you mean that you restored LMS ratings using a RL
backup then probably yes, esp. if you had "clear ratings before restore"
checked.
The next version of RL will include an option (enabled by default) that
will create a backup before every rescan. And if you value your ratings
very much, you might want to enable scheduled backups too. Or even write
some ratings to their tracks' comment tags.

*Plugin repositories:* 'Ratings Light'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-ratingslight) •••• 'Visual Statistics'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-visualstatistics) •••• 'Use Comment Tag
Info' (https://github.com/AF-1/lms-usecommenttaginfo) •••• 'Dynamic