Wojtulek wrote:
> I have only 50 cd which are already rated. Plus some tracks from my
> favourite albums on Tidal.
> Is it possible to export  ratings to external services like last.fm or
> allmusic? Or maybe integration should be bideraractional and I should
> rate tracks/albums eg in last.fm (i prefer it over allmusic)?
> Ok there is only rating on Allmusic for album and "hearts" on last.fm
> for tracks... LMS has the best rating system then (Roon users are still
> waiting for "starts" - they started asking for it 5y ago or so....)

Rating in LMS and Ratings Light is only about rating tracks that part of
your LMS library (local and online, RL FAQ for more details).
I've never considered syncing track ratings to online services, and I
don't think I will. Most of them, as you saw, now use some kind of
binary like/heart system, and I prefer the 5-star scale. The most
important reason is simply that I would not have the time to keep RL
compatible with possible (API) changes of the various -music streaming
providers- and other -online- services in the long run, even if they
supported 5-star ratings.

Wojtulek wrote:
> I guess I can do it somehow for my ripped cd and persist it to files -
> as I remember there is a tag related to rating?...
Unfortunately, there is no universal rating tag supported by all music
file formats across different music players. Otherwise, LMS (and RL)
would import and use this already. Yes, you have the POPM tag for
ID3-tagged music files like mp3 or wav. But already with mp4/aac/alac
and flac it starts to get problematic because there are no universally
accepted tag names for ratings. So if you want to store your rating
values in your music files, you have to choose a tag field that you
don't use otherwise and one that is *scanned and imported by LMS*.
Ratings Light does not and will not include a file scanner (like
CustomTag). RL reads rating values from file tags that have been scanned
and imported by LMS and that are therefore already part of the LMS
database. You can make RL search the BPM tag or comment tag of your
tracks *in the LMS database* and convert BPM values or keywords in the
comment tags into rating values.

*Plugin repositories:* 'Ratings Light FAQ'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-ratingslight) •••• 'Visual Statistics'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-visualstatistics) •••• 'Dynamic Playlists 3
FAQ' (https://github.com/AF-1/lms-dynamicplaylists#faq) •••• 'Use
Comment Tag Info' (https://github.com/AF-1/lms-usecommenttaginfo) ••••