Hello!

Thank you for your great plugin!
Now we have Roon-like system :)

But...
Do you have any plans to extend sources of information?
Unfortunately Roon and ALLmusic is not ideal. ALL music doesn't mean all
unfortunately. I would even say that its not the best place to check
information about music - lack od data or data with errors...

Recently I noticed that Material shows no information about Zamilska.
Quick check: Roon no data, allmusic no data.
But: Spotify, Tidal, last.fm, discorgs, Shazam - all contain sth about
the artist.
https://www.last.fm/music/Zamilska
https://www.discogs.com/artist/3652872-Zamilska

Of course I can always google  it but I'm disappointed that Roon doesn't
know Zamilska. It's not American artist, she is not mainstream for sure.
Bur she is quite well known musician :/
I had to complain a bit :)