smarties wrote:
> Yep that's the correct IP and Port
>
> And no luck with switching device language to US - everything works
> except streaming.

See
https://www.amazonforum.com/s/question/0D54P00006zSqxtSAC/echo-will-reply-to-command-but-wont-play-music
for proof you’re not alone with this. I had it myself on one of my Echo
Dots but not on other Dots or on my Shows. Methinks it’s a firmware bug
that is triggered from time to time due to who knows what.

All the skill does for streaming is start up the /stream.mp3 stream in
LMS and tell the Echo how to grab it within your LAN. Then the skill
exits and it’s up to your Echo to actually play the stream. As you said,
you hear music when you visit /stream.mp3 in a browser so you know
that’s working. Conclusion is that the Echo is rejecting the stream due
to an Echo bug. Sorry I cannot fix anything on my end.