Registered on this site to say THANK YOU.  While there were workarounds,
it's swell to be able to browse in the Tidal interface and pass forward
whatever I'm seeing in Tidal to LMS-MS queue. Took a re-read of
instructions to get it going, and it took a loong time for the
LMS-Connect interface to find the server the first time, I thought it
was broken, initially.  When I first got ROON, I thought it was the
bee's knees. Given at least three great remotes for LMS, rather good
Tidal integration and now Connect, the LMS universe is the most enabled
and flexible of anything out there today, and its free, thanks to swell
contributors like you.  Thanks again!