threshold350 wrote:
> Thank you for the screenshots.  Helped confirm the values.   I didn’t
> have “/jsonrpc.js” with the IP.
>
> As a little feedback and I may have mentioned it already, maybe have the
> shortcut contain dummy values like xxx.xx.xx/jsonrpcs.js.  Seems at
> setup of the shortcut there is a bug with Shortcuts. I couldn’t enter
> anything when I clicked the add icon.  When I clicked “Add Shortcut”, I
> could see all the blank entries in the dictionary.
>
> Having this may push my audio friend to finally get a rpi.  He’s still
> futzing with Roon on his Boulder and his Bluesound Node trying to figure
> out his setup.  I know he’s hesitant cuz a rpi looks “cheap” next to his
> $12k Boulder integrated and $10k Wilson Sasha.  I did tempt him with a
> Modwright Transporter that was for sale.
>

> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally found a simulator to test the shortcut import process and fully
understood what you meant! Sorry for the confusion and this shortcut
function is still new to me. Now it should be fixed, please download it
again via this new link:
https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/3447cc8f1c7048718ae499d0deea3694

You should be able to see the two values you need to change during the
set up and I have updated the above instructions again with the set up
screenshots.

Hopefully this time will work for you.