foxesden wrote:
> I have compiled a linux x64 version and it is available here
> https://github.com/Foxenfurter/inguz-InguzDSP/tree/Upgrade2Net6/publishLinux-x64

I'm in deep waters now, but I change the contents of the picore-setup.sh
file to:
#!/bin/sh
#
#  picore-setup.sh

#create missing directories
DIR=/Logitech Media Server/SlimServer/prefs/InguzEQ
if [ -d "$DIR" ]; then
        echo $DIR Exists;
else

# Create Directory #
mkdir $DIR
fi

DIR=/Logitech Media Server/SlimServer/prefs/InguzEQ
if [ -d "$DIR" ]; then
        echo $DIR Exists;
else

# Create Directory #
mkdir $DIR
cd $DIR
#get missing executables
wget
https://github.com/Foxenfurter/inguz-InguzDSP/raw/Upgrade2Net6/publishLinux-x64/InguzDSP
chmod a+x ./InguzDSP
wget
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Foxenfurter/inguz-InguzDSP/Upgrade2Net6/publishLinux-x64/InguzDSP.dll.config
fi

#become super boss
ln -s /Logitech Media Server/SlimServer/prefs/InguzEQ /Logitech Media
Server/SlimServer/InguzEQ
ln -s "/Logitech Media Server/SlimServer/prefs/InguzEQ/bin/InguzDSP"
/Logitech Media Server/SlimServer/Bin/x86_64-linux/InguzDSP
ln -s "/Logitech Media
Server/SlimServer/prefs/InguzEQ/bin/InguzDSP.dll.config"  /Logitech
Media Server/SlimServer/Bin/x86_64-linux/InguzDSP.dll.config
# needed for sox as server not correctly identifying directory

Will be exciting to see if this works :D