Thank you for taking your time.
I have admin rights and with SSH I see it all, I think.
Here are the dirs on the NAS:

- The plugin dir where it installs the main files:
admin@192.168.10.150:/share/Logitech Media
Server/SlimServer/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/InguzEQ$

- The sox dir which is there by default:
admin@192.168.10.150:/share/Logitech Media
Server/SlimServer/Bin/x86_64-linux$
I moved the InguzEQ and the dll there manually.

- A dir the installation creates elsewhere, but I changed the path:
admin@192.168.10.150:/share/Logitech Media Server/SlimServer/InguzEQ$

- The prefs dir I created manually: admin@192.168.10.150:/share/Logitech
Media Server/SlimServer/prefs/InguzEQ/bin$

I assume this is the root: admin@192.168.10.150:/$
It has a usr dir but nothing else according to the default in the
script.

I can try to create the dirs in the installation script tomorrow and see
how it works out. But it would be really neat to use the dir structure
of the NAS, to have it all in one place.