Syco54645 wrote:
> So I have 12 devices, 7 squeezebox radios, 4 picoreplayers and 1
> squeezelite-x. I have been using synchronize with them all for a few
> days, and weeks without squeezelite-x. The biggest issue I have had was
> players dropping and the stream pausing or things getting out of sync.
> This happened even when I had only radios so it is not related to the
> pis or squeezelite-x. I would say that this is working no worse than it
> was before. Fixing the dropping and sync issues seem to only be solved
> by restarting the server/radios. I need to find a way to just restart
> the entire stack at once.
>
> But yeah, keep up the great work! If you made this is .net core maybe
> release a linux version ;) ;)

Thank you.  I read somewhere where someone got SLX running on Linux
using Wine or something like that.  I've never tried it.  I'm not much
of a Linux guy.  I've had requests for a MacOS version as well, but I
have no Mac machines.  Sorry :)

I have 5 Squeezebox Duets and an equal number of Pi's.  I don't use the
Pi's because syncing does not work.  In my case, it is not a time
syncing problem, rather the volume modulates in and out.  Of course, all
my Windows boxes have SLX.  So I was curious if you had SLX driving 4
instances of squeezelite all on the same box using that soundcard, would
they sync OK, at least among themselves.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X