I was told by Material to restart the server and that usually means a
plugin update. This time it took a bit longer. It was the UPnP plugin
that updated, but I didn't know that until just now.
But after the restart I thought to myself: "Strange, it sounds a little
better after the restart. Maybe I should write smth in the slimdevices
forum and ask if anyone else have experienced the same thing. Told
myself to stop fooling myself, it's just bits and other bits. You have
restarted thousand times but never noticed an improvement."

And here I am, writing about it :D