DavidBulluss wrote:
> Hi Sam, I have been noticing the slide up/down volume interface when
> using MS very jumpy and sometimes non-responsive then it jumps to a
> different volume. I have increments set at 2%, could possibly just be
> lag in my system? All while using Denon receiver. Have attached a debug
> in case you feel like taking a look.

Your debug log looks fine, David. The network response time between the
plugin (LMS) and the AVR seems to be very good also. I would suspect a
response lag between MS and LMS, but I have no means of verifying that
from the log file. Is the MS client running on your phone or on some
other device? You might want to experiment with different volume
increments. Mine is currently set to 1%, which yields very smooth volume
changes on my system. Another thing to play around with is how you slide
your finger up/down on the screen. I find that it works better for me
with a quick flicking motion, like scrolling through a document.
Otherwise, there's always the hardware buttons.

Sam