mctr wrote:
> I've tried this and I think it crashed my LMS
>
> QS/Input left blank and Volume set to controls outputs (did not change
> this from before)
>
> 5k lines attached

The debug log shows that you are right about crashing (actually looping)
your LMS. Unfortunately, the origin of the problem is before the start
of the log file. I would like you to try the scenario again using the
attached version of plugin.pm, which should provide additional info and
(hopefully) prevent the loop condition.  As in past testing, you must
rename the attached plugin.pm.txt to plugin.pm, replace the version in
the plugin directory and restart LMS. I would also like you to remove
the existing server.log file before beginning the test. Whatever the
results, please post the entire log file if possible. Thanks.

|Filename: Plugin.pm.txt                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39258|

Sam