sapo21 wrote:
> Thanks for looking into this issue Philippe!
> I continue to have the same issue where the two dll files can't be
> found.
> Is it an issue when compiling squeeze2upnp.exe, where instead of having
> dependencies on the dlls that you added (ucrtbase and vcruntime140), it
> has them on their development counterparts, ucrtbased and
> vcruntime140d?
>
> Thanks,
> sapo21

I'm now on v2.0.7.2 and I'm still getting the error messages when trying
to run the non-static version. I get the same error (can't find
ucrtbased and vcruntime140d dlls) when trying to run the non-static
version of the Chromecast Bridge.
I noticed that I don't get an error when running the non-static version
of the AirPlay Bridge. I see that the two dlls (ucrtbase and
vcruntime140) are present in the Raopbridge/Bin folder which would
indicate that the AirPlay Bridge also requires them.
Does this mean that the AirPlay exe correctly looks for and finds the
ucrtbase and vcruntime140 dlls, while the UPnP and Chromecast exes are
still looking for the development ucrtbased and vcruntime140d dlls?

Thanks,
sapo21