Hi,

after a long time, i've reactivated my Auralic Aries mini. I can
configure the Aries like the following:

- Aries Mini configured as UPNP renderer - LMS finds the device - but no
sound / music is playing
- Aries Mini configured as default (Auralic default - manage via Auralic
App) - LMS finds the device (Airplay bridge) - music is playing

What i'm asking here now is:

- Do i need to add BubbleUPNP into the "mix" and configure a "Open Home
renderer"
- Is this a config issue withing UPNPbridge?
- Am i out of luck at all - Should i buy something else? (What :-) )

My goal is to save money and activate the music playing with
UPNPbridge.
But i do not want to try to configure  a device which is "known" to not
working at all

Any hints, about my next steps within UPNPbridge?