First of all just want to say what a great little plugin you made and
more the better you are not charging for all your hard work.  It made
me doubly happy for getting the upgraded Sirius bandwidth as well as my
recently purchased SB3. However it is not functioning properly for me at
the squeezebook. The first day it stayed in the Sirius mode and I could
browse, search genres, etc to my hearts content. But the second day
when I booted up from the Squeezebox which turns on my computer(a cool
feature btw) after about 30 seconds of showing the Sirius name above
the song it it reverts to Now playing and I can not access any of the
features of the Sirius radio mode unless I drill back down into
internet function and then it goes into now playing in a short time.  I
do not know how to use a text editor nor have one and also I deleted the
original plugin and reinstalled but it still kept my password data and
other information so I must have not deleted all the data. Should I try
clearing the cache, do you just delete the cache folder or is there
another way?  It would be great if you posted somewhere how to do a
complete uninstall and if it is somewhere on the 50+ pages forgive me
for missing it. Thanks again for a great program.
I got this message if it means anything:

ERROR: scanRemoteURL: Can't connect to remote server to retrieve
playlist: 401 Unauthorized.

ERROR: Async: Couldn't resolve IP address for: www.dogstarradio.com

--
abelincoln