Hi.

I posted back in March of 2021 about how music played via Spotty gets
back to Spotify (or doesn't)  so the artist gets paid and the Spotify
curated playlists reflect your listening. Michael, I believe, confirmed
that this "report back" wasn't available in the Librespot development at
that time.

My Spotify 2022 Unwrapped came out today and based on the number of
songs played, it looks like some of my LMS Spotty listening is included
but a lot is not.

19 months have past  with lots of  LMS development in that time. Is it
still the case that Spotty listening doesn't get reported back to
Spotify ?

Thanks

-
NICHOLAS-

RPi4 / piCorePlayer v8.1.0 /Logitech Media Server Version: 8.3.0/
Hifiberry Digi+
3 Chromecast (2 mini x1 Chromecast Audio) 2 UPNP devices
also use a Gramofon off platform