Happy New Year.

I have an album in Spotty that I simply cannot get removed.  It is
Phoebe Bridger's "Punisher".  Its tracks are duplicated, I'm trying to
remove it, so I can re-add it with just one copy of the tracks.

The problem is, the variant of the album no longer exists in Spotify, so
it's not possible to Unfavorite it.   And I've cleared the LMS library a
dozen times, including Online music.  The album simply won't go away.
I've re-favorited the album in Spotify, and it then shows as two albums
in LMS.  So I remove it, clear all in LMS, and one is removed but the
one with the dups is not.

How does one forcibly (and reliably) remove an online album if no
reference exists in Spotify?  This is driving me nuts, and it seems to
happen fairly frequently enough that I'm wondering if there's a way to
add an option to to tell LMS - DELETE this album from your database!