Craig Rogers wrote:
> Hi everyone, I've never joined or posted as this was the best solution
> for my needs, but aghhhhhhh!  Now it's broken.  I am having the same
> issues as John, once I managed to finally get this updated bridge
> working.  Can we please go back to an older version until these issues
> are resolved.....

These issue can only be solved if I have enough people reporting logs
about them. I opened the dev repository for about a month and did not
have such issues reported back, so it was time to move on. I’m sorry for
the problems that are happening, but turning back is not going to work.

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3