john greenwood wrote:
> OK - more uploads
>
> (4) Turned off secondary server entirely. Also shut down JRiver server
> which had been running in parallel with LMS on primary server for over a
> year.
> (5) Added JRiver back in
> (6) Turned secondary server back on. LMS does not run on startup on that
> machine.
> (7) Started LMS on secondary server.
> (8) Stopped LMS on secondary machine
>
> 4, 5, 6, 8 were all able to play 3+ tracks (at which point I stopped
> them).
> 7 stopped after the first track
>
> But the thing I noticed was that the logs for 6 and 8 are different,
> although in both cases LMS was off. It's as though turning on LMS on the
> second machine created some residual effect even after it was shut down.

When you turn LMS on, it might start its own bridge and then the issue
will happen

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3