Philippe,

Thanks for your ongoing help with this.

I have upgrade to 2.1.10 this morning, and started to have problems with
a playlist of FLACs as the FLACs would end early, with the next track
playing.  This occured with both streaming set to normal and underrun.
However, there was no consitent behaviour, with the only message in the
log stating that one track had stopped and another began.  So I was not
sure whether it was a bridge problem,
an issue with LMS reading the FLAC files from my hard drive, or a fault
in my network.

This problem was solved by changing from no transcode, to transcoding in
FLAC.

I thought it might be useful posting this.