RobbH wrote:
> My guess -- and that's all it is! -- is that when browsing through Music
> Folder, LMS is only showing FILES (as both Bob and Paul have suggested),
> not SONGS. In that mode, LMS may not have access to metadata, so it does
> not know if the files in a folder are part of an album or just a random
> collection. If Craig were to decide to add this option to Material, it
> would probably need to be more like "Play folder starting with this
> file." That would work sometimes to play the rest of the album, but
> sometimes would result in unwanted behavior.

Yes, as I rip to a single WAV file per album browsing through Music
Folder is next to useless, it only shows the single cue and wav FILE. I
have always thought to power of LMS was the database it generates. If
you only want to browse through the Music Folder there are much simpler
audio solutions available that don't have the database overhead.