DavidBulluss wrote:
> Thanks for that feedback about the browser version, it wasn't totally
> me!
>
> Having said that, I am now trying the APK. Now, this probably is
> something at my end, a short touch of the Browse button takes me to the
> menus as expected (see screencap below). Any longer press of the Browse
> button (0.25 sec, 0.5 sec, 1 sec, 2 secs, 5 secs, etc.) takes me to the
> same menus (see same screencap below!)
>
> Can you show me an example of what I should be seeing?
>
> Regards, David

Your screenshot shows you're on the "Home" page, a log press on the
Browse button when you're on this page does nothing, press and hold when
any another page takes you straight back to the "Home" page.

*Server - LMS 8.3.0 *RPi4B 4GB/NanoSound ONE case/pCP 8.1.0 - 75K
library, playlists & LMS cache on Sata SSD (ntfs)

*Lounge* - DAC32 - AudioEngine B2
*Office* - RPi 3B+/HiFiBerry DAC HAT/RPi screen - Edifier D12
*Bedroom* - Echo Show 8

*Spares* - 1xSB Touch, 1xSB3, 4xRPi, AVI DM5 speakers