DavidBulluss wrote:
> Yes, photo and my description may be little mis-leading. When in PLAYING
> or QUEUE a long press, short press, or touch of the BROWSE button takes
> me to the HOME page.

It -should- only take you back to the browse view. e.g. If You were
browsing 'My Music / Album Artists / AC-DC', go to queue page, a
long-press (or short) on 'Browse' should take you back to the browse
view - which should still be showing AC-DC's albums. At least that's the
way its designed and is the way it works for me.

When already showing the browse view, then the 'Browse' bottom button
acts like the back button - touch goes 1 level back, long-press all the
way back (so 'Home').

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.