nyindieguy wrote:
> Got it. Thanks for making that change in SQL Playlist. That fixed
> everything.

Last night, I had to rebuild my entire LMS setup because of a power
outage. For the moment I am sticking with DPL 3 until I have enough time
to play with DPL 4 and learn how best to use it. In the meantime, if I
am recalling correctly from the referenced thread above, there was a
slightly updated version of SQLPlaylist that I was using that seems to
be no longer available. I can only get access to Erland's final version.
Is there any way I can get that version again? I added the link the
repository where it used to be, but it no longer shows up.

Thanks once again.
--Ira