Don't know. I thought I'd read in the DPL4 announce thread that there is
a way to get your old SQLPlaylists into DPL4. I know in the DPLC
template page at the bottom there's a "Save as" with a drop down. If you
use the dropdown and pick the "Customized SQLite" option it brings up
the SQL that you can then modify to add whatever you couldn't specify
through the template pages. I also see that the last update to DPLC says
it's now DPL4 only.

Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 8.3.1 on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets ( both
WiFi, farthest unit gets 60% signal strength and always works since new
power supply) and Squeeseslave
Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 8.3.1 on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model B
(WiFi) /Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave
Squeezebox Boom - "At Large" player around both home and cabin
Headphones and car - Android phone/Bluetooth w/full library on MicroSD
card - PowerAmp music player app (similar to Material Skin)