whitman wrote:
> Ah, the all-important colon! Thanks so much, and now working. Brilliant
> piece of work.
>
> I wonder, RCST, if it's worth a new thread, given that this one is still
> headed with "...Android apps"? I'm sure a lot of ios/ipados fans would
> love this Shortcut thing and will probably miss the opportunity as it
> stands. Just a thought—your fine work deserves wide use!

Thanks for the feedback and it's glad that the shortcuts are useful for
you. Just be aware that currently the shortcut only play MP3 (not what's
set in the Qobuz plugin) when sharing from Qobuz, but Tidal is fine. I
would like to wait for this is fixed (either Michael improve the qobuz
plugin or I improve my shortcut code) before creating a new thread.