erland;229932 Wrote:
> Could it be that the first time you started it you thought it hanged and
> killed it and it didn't really kill MySQL so it is still running but
> busy ?  Not sure what I did, but it seems I corrupted the db somehow - perhaps
I did stop it in mid process thinking that there was no process
underway.  Restoring just cache/ib* didn't do the trick, but deleting
cache/* and then restoring cache/* seems to have worked.

Hopefully will have some debug info for you soon.

--
egd

Thecus N5200PRO >> Transporter >> ATC SCA2 >> ATC SCM100SLAT