erland;229269 Wrote:
> When you have installed the latest version of these plugins, I would
> like to turn on the debugging parameter in the SQL Playlist section of
> "Server Settings/Plugin", then choose to edit the mixed tag playlist
> and select multiple items in one of the list boxes. Save it and then
> send me the SlimServer log. I did a small change, but I don't think
> that solved the poblem, but I've also added some more debugging
> messages in this part.

Ok, I've tried the latest plugins running on a windows based slimserver
and a smaller localised library and selecting multiple itemms in
listboxes is now saved in the resultant file.

Once the mixed scan is completed on the full library on the NAS (seems
my backup was prior to running Custom & Mixed scanning) I'll try same
and report findings.

--
egd

Thecus N5200PRO >> Transporter >> ATC SCA2 >> ATC SCM100SLAT