> From the plugin it looked like the Vienna Teng track scrobbled
correctly, but not the next Mary Chapin Carpenter track.

Yes, but the log you posted stopped there. What happened afterwards?
I suspect that if you just stop playback then the last internet radio
track could not get scrobbled - or it might have to wait until you play
something else. The track title needs to change to trigger submission of
the previous track.

>> I vaguely recall that they won't actually show in LastFM but they are
part of your profile...
> Sorry to be dense again, but what exactly does this mean?

I suspect that although LastFM are receiving all of the the submissions
and adding them to your profile (hence used for generating
recommendations etc.) they don't actually show the 'unknown origin'
tracks in the recently played list on their website.

>> That's the o=U - origin unknown.
> So can it be tagged to something else that will allow it to be
displayed?

It could but I'm just following the LastFM spec here.
Anything that isn't a local music file or streamed from LastFM itself is
considered to be 'unknown'.

James