I've been on the road a lot, but finally got a chance to update the SS7
version of the plugin.

Basically SS7 now has built-in cookie tracking which broke my custom
cookie handling so I had to update to plugin to utilize the new
stuff...

The version posted works for the most part...  if you watch the logs
you'll notice it failing the captcha image check.  Despite this it
still works... at least for me it does.  When I have some time I'll
investigate further and do a bunch of cleanup.

Also, for the time being you'll have the best results using Fishbone or
the old default, now renamed as 'classic' skin.

Please let me know if you have any issues.  You'll probably have to
restart slimserver whenever you enter/change your Sirius password for
it to take effect.

With SS7 working again I'll finally get to play with my Jive remote...
yippie...

www.gregbrown.net

-Greg

--