vain4;234518 Wrote:
> Ever since I had to change my sirius password I have been unable to
> login to sirius using the plugin. I can login from the sirius website,
> and if it helps I can't login using a yahoo widget either.
> so far I've reinstalled slimserver and the plugin and also tried
> deleteing the lines from the slimserver.pref file as mentioned earlier
> in the thread.  The log from slimserver is below.  any help or
> suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> SlimServer Version: 6.5.4 - 12568 - Windows 2000 - EN - cp1252
> Sirius Plugin 0.8.4

Hmmmm...  I haven't tried a recent 6.5.4, I hope Slim didn't push their
new cookie stuff from 7.0 into it... as that will mess everything up.

Since you've done my normal recommendations I'm kind of out of ideas!
Once you've entered your username/pw I'd recommend doing a SlimServer
restart to make sure the change propagates properly throughout the
plugin.  If you have Firefox installed you can try logging into Sirius
via Firefox.  Then look at your Sirius cookies and manually update the
SlimServer Sirius plugin cookies to be identical to them and then
restart SlimServer.

You can also try upgrading to SlimServer 7.0 (which there is a new
version of the plugin for) or downgrading to an older version of
Slimserver and see how it goes.

-Greg

--
GoCubs