A new beta version of the Custom Browse plugin is now available  for
SqueezeCenter 7.0.

Custom Browse (2.0.beta05)
================
- Added support for default skin

If you find bugs or have suggestions about how to change the plugins
for SqueezeCenter 7.0, this is the time to mention this.

As usual the plugins are available from my download page:
http://erland.homeip.net/download

The documentation about the plugins on my wiki will be updated when the
final versions of the plugins are released. But until then you will find
the old plugin documentation here:
http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))