Hi Erland,

Two parts in "Dynamic Playlists" (just cosmetic - no real problems)

1. I have a SQL Playlsit called "RND Rock & Pop". On Web UI there no
problems. But on Player, under Dynamic Playlists the name shows like
this "RND Rock & Pop" (shows the playlistname from xml goes 1:1 to
the Player UI).

2. I have several multi libraries, e.g. "Rock & Pop" and "Hardrock &
Metall". The Library names is as I wrote, but the filename of the
libraries like "Hardrock_Metall.ml.values.xml" and
"rock_pop.ml.values.xml"
If you show in Dynamic Playlists it looks the name e.g. for "Rock &
Pop" comes from filename and not from the library name (I change the
filenames and it was refelcted in Dynamic Playlists).

Both problems I saw in the 6.x. and 7.x version.

Thanks for your work!!!!

Regards,
Jens

--