>If you don't get any error, the only cause to this I can see is if
>SqueezeCenter runs towards different databases at startup compared to
>later when it has started. But I don't think this can happen unless
>there is some strange thing going on when migrating.

I had some limited success today.  I got latest SVN version and restarted my
server.  I did a "look for new and changed music".  After this ran, I could see
my custom scan tags in custom browse menus.

However, I then did another "look for new and changed music", and after this
had run, the custom browse menu is now failing again.

Phil