Phil Meyer;233001 Wrote:

> "Includera" should be "Include".

Thanks, it will be corrected in beta03

Phil Meyer;233001 Wrote:
> Incidentally, I'm sure I used to have this setting set to "Off", and it
> is now "On".  I imported my slimserver preferences from 6.5 into 7.0.
> I didn't see any standard playlists in dynamic sql menu list.
Thanks, there was a bug in the attribute upgrade so all attributes
which default value is On will always be set to On during the upgrade
even if they were Off before. It will be corrected in beta03

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))