GoCubs;240747 Wrote:
> The plugin should be using your SlimServer date format so if you update
> that one to the format you like it should work.  You can manually edit
> the SlimServer preferences file if you'd like a format that is not
> included in SlimServer's dropdown.

I guess my concern is that SlimServer provides 2 different date
formats:  Long Date Format & Short Date Format.  SDT, however, only
gives me access to one of them through the %2 variable.  It would be
helpful to have access to both SlimServer formats through separate SDT
variables.

Without this, I'm required to make my Long Date Format very short. ;-)

--
kyleki