jwmelvin;241081 Wrote:
> I'm running a 2007-11-06 SC7, on CentOS 4, installed from the yum-based
> RPM posted by fletch:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=39789
>
> I installed SuperDateTime 5.5.0 to the /var/lib/squeezecenter/Plugins/
> folder.
>
> On the settings page, SDT shows as enabled under the Extras tab, and
> appears as an item under the Advanced tab.
> When I click on that item to adjust the settings, however, nothing
> shows up on the right side of the screen.
> This is also true using the classic interface.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> -jason
Hey Jason-
I had not actually played with the new and improved SC7 default skin's
advanced tab for plugin settings, but I just tried with my nightly from
11/4 and it works as you'd expect.  Not sure what to say.  What web
browser are you using?  I'm using Firefox.  Are you able to access any
of the other plugins on the 'Advanced' page?

-Greg

--
GoCubs