Hi Greg,

My problem looks similar to some recent postings, but I can't seem to
get it resolved.  Since yesterday, when I connect to Sirius, the
channels are downloaded, but when I select one, it tries to connect and
then does nothing.  I upgraded to your most recent release, but that
didn't seem to make a difference in my case.  I also edited my
slimserver.pref file, removing all references to Sirius and then reset
my settings after restarting slimserver.  I am still having the same
problem.  Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

--
wextasy